Elementary Blueprint Reading for Machinists Paperback – Jan 1996
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Preface. Unit 1 Industrial Drawings. Unit 2 Title Blocks. Unit 3 Lines and Symbols. Unit 4 Orthographic Projection. Unit 5 One-View Drawings. Unit 6 Two-View Drawings. Unit 7 Three-View Drawings. Unit 8 Auxiliary Views. Unit 9 Dimensions and Tolerances. Unit 10 Decimal Dimensions and Tolerances. Unit 11 Dimensioning Angles. Unit 12 Dimensioning Holes. Unit 13 Metric Dimensions. Unit 14 Full Sections. Unit 15 Half Sections. Unit 16 Revisions or Change Notes. Unit17 Counterbores, Countersinks, and Spotfaces. Unit 18 Fillets, Rounds, and Slots. Unit 19 Machining Symbols, Bosses, and Pads. Unit 20 Tapers, Chamfers, and Bevels. Unit 21 Necks and Knurling. Unit 22 Keyseats and Flats. Unit 23 Screw Thread Specification. Unit 24 Screw Thread Representation. Unit 25 Assembly Drawings. Unit 26 Fractional Parts. Unit 27 Decimal Parts. APPENDIX Standard Abbreviations. INDEX. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
About the Author
David L. Taylor holds and MS in Adult Education from Penn State University and a BS in Vocational Technical Education from SUNY Buffalo. Mr. Tylor has taught courses in machine trades print reading and design at the Jamestown Community College and several New York State Voc. Ed. Tech. Centers. Besides being the author of four BPR textbooks for Delmar he is also a Journeyman Tool and Die maker.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Since there is no way to check the answers on your own, there is no way to tell if you have made mistakes that will last a lifetime.
Save your money for a class instead and learn the right way the first time.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Aerospace > Advanced Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Mechanics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Drafting & Mechanical Drawing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Machinery
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Applied
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Mechanical Engineering