Elements: The Landscape of Scotland Hardcover – Mar 1 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'This is a beautiful coffee table book, reflecting the unique landscapes that can be found across the whole of Scotland. His black and white photographs are very atmospheric' Scotland in Trust Magazine 'In this 130-page compilation of striking black and white images, Craig McMaster captures the essence of Scotland's wild landscape and the timelessness of nature. ... these photographs will impress and inspire.' Scots Magazine 'Beautiful, crisp photographs that capture Scotland's multifarious terrain perfectly.' Scottish Arts News
About the Author
Craig McMaster is a photographer, whose award-winning photographs have appeared in two major solo exhibitions. He lived on the west coast of Scotland for several years, but is now based in Edinburgh.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Collections, Catalogues & Exhibitions
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Nature & Wildlife
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > Europe
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Travel > Great Britain
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Landscape
- Books > Education & Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Travel
- Books > Professional & Technical > Architecture > Landscape
- Books > Travel > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland
- Books > Travel > Europe > Ireland
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Guidebooks
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Travel Writing