Emergency Medical Treatment Infants Children Adults: A Handbook of What to Do in an Emergency to Keep a Person Alive Until Help Arrives Spiral-bound – Jan 1996
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
There are no customer reviews yet on Amazon.ca
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful
By email@example.com - Published on Amazon.com
If you want to know the easy way to save a life get this. It does not fill your head with alot of medical stuff you'll never remember. I am buying this as a gift to my son's daycare room.
2 of 4 people found the following review helpful
By A Customer - Published on Amazon.com
This is the best book I've found as a practical guide for saving lives. Easy-to-use, quick reference that I am sure I could use during a real emergency.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Dictionaries & Thesauruses > English (British)
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Reproductive & Sexual > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics