- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Emotional Contagion Paperback – Sep 24 1993
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...the potential of Emotional Contagion to exert a positive and long-lasting influence on research and theory in emotional interaction is immense...an important and useful book." Joseph N. Cappella, Contemporary Psychology
"...this book clearly explores its topic and presents a compelling case for its thesis, all in readable prose that is laced with interesting examples." Cognition and Emotion
The communication of a mood from one person to another is identified as emotional contagion. Compelling evidence for its effects are presented from social and developmental psychology, history, cross-cultural and experimental psychology and psychopathology within this analysis of the phenomenon.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Personality
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling > Social Psychology & Interactions
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Psychology > Psychotherapy