- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning Hardcover – Oct 5 2011
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the reviews:“The Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning is the first major reference work in the growing and highly visible field of learning sciences. … it is an essential source for anyone engaged in the study of learning theories, concepts, and processes. … Encyclopedia of the Sciences of Learning is recommended for academic libraries with advanced undergraduates, graduate students, practitioners, and faculty actively involved in disciplines relevant to the learning sciences.” (Anne Jumonville, Reference Reviews, Vol. 26 (8), 2012)
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Education & Reference > Encyclopedias
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Computers & Technology
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Education Theory > Educational Psychology
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Pedagogy
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Reference > Encyclopedias