End The Fed Paperback – Sep 29 2010
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"Rarely has a single book not only challenged, but decisively changed my mind. "
"Everyone must read this book -- Congressmen and college students, Democrats and Republicans -- all Americans."
About the Author
Ron Paul, an eleven-term congressman from
After serving as a flight surgeon in the U.S. Air Force in the 1960s, Dr. Paul moved to
Ron Paul, the New York Post once wrote, is a politician who "cannot be bought by special interests."
"There are few people in public life who, through thick and thin, rain or shine, stick to their principles," added a congressional colleague. "Ron Paul is one of those few."
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
on a content note, the mentioned consequences of several proposed changes are very broad and thus could not be used to form an accurate view of anything. as it stands, this book barely provides anything new. we all know the system is buggered and the theives at the top are responsible.
i think a much better approach to any of these books that propose changes (and they are sorely needed) would be to take an assumption, include several factors (lets say 10+) and do a detailed analysis of each change.
how about a war-game analysis of different types of revolution. if the CIA arrest the Fed until they get their answers. Isnt that what the CIA is for? Cant congress use the national guard to "inspect" the Fed for home based threats (financial)? i bet 1000 armed citizens could find out really fast. what if congress passed an act to charge ANY individual (judges, fed, presidents) entrusted with any government task if they consciously worked against the good of the people?
some of the chapters were better but you could easily skip 1/2 the book.
Most recent customer reviews
was already a fan of Ron Paul before I ordered the book....it was such a great book and such a revealation...loved the book... Read morePublished on Jan. 8 2012 by Knight
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Leaders & Notable People > Political
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Banks & Banking
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Economic Policy & Development
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Money & Monetary Policy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Banks & Banking