- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
English Pronunciation in Use Intermediate with Answers and Audio CDs (4) Audio CD – CD, Apr 23 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
English Pronunciation in Use Intermediate Second Edition is a comprehensive reference and practice book for learners of intermediate level and above. It is suitable for use by individual learners or in the classroom. The book contains 60 easy-to-use two-page units covering all aspects of pronunciation, including sounds, stress and intonation. A new section 'Understanding Pronunciation in Use' focuses on the skill of understanding pronunciation in fast speech. The comprehensive reference section includes a glossary, exercises on using phonemic symbols and information on English as a lingua franca. The Audio CDs include models for repetition and slowed down extracts for listening.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > English as a Second Language
- Books > Education & Reference > Foreign Language Study & Reference > Instruction
- Books > Textbooks > English As a Second Language
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Foreign Languages