This 3 Port HDMI switcher (also called an HDMI switch or HDMI selector) receives signals from up to 3 HDMI sources, and outputs to an HDTV/monitor. It will automatically switch to the source that is turned on last; you can also easily choose your HD source with a remote control.
You can connect up to 3 HD sources to this switcher at the same time, such as your:
* Blu-Ray or HD-DVD players;
* PS3, Xbox360;
* Computers with HDMI output;
* HD video cameras;
* HDTV boxes;
The switcher then connects to your HDTV/monitor, occupying only 1 HDMI connector.
Best for HDTVs/monitors with only 1 or 2 HDMI connectors left, yet still many HD sources to be plugged in.
HDMI Switching Features
* Connect up to 3 HDMI devices to just 1 HDMI port on your HDTV/monitor;
* Remote control;
* Automatically switch to the device that is powered on first;
* Avoid frequent plugging and unplugging of HDMI cables;
* Support 1920x1080p FullHD and 12-bit deep colour, retaining crispy clear images;
* Support DTS/DTS-HD, Dolby Digital / Dolby TrueHD, and Linear PCM (LPCM);
* No downsizing nor conversion, no compromise in quality;
* HDMI 1.3b compliant, HDCP v1.0/1.1 pass-through;
* Mini size so it doesn't occupy much space or look messy;
* No need for external power source.