Entrepreneur Magazine: Guide to Raising Money Paperback – Oct 28 1997
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
The "small business authority" shows new and would-be entrepreneurs how to find money to grow their businesses. The book describes the pros and cons of a wide variety of funding sources, including banks, SBA offices, venture capitalists, online sources, and even some quirky nontraditional sources of capital.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Finance > Corporate Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Raising Capital
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership