- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Entrepreneurship: A Global Perspective Hardcover – Oct 17 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'Truly global – where others scratch the surface, Stephen Roper digs deep. This book draws on truly global research and examples. This makes learning about entrepreneurial processes even more exciting, while at the same time sensitizing us to the socially embedded nature of entrepreneurship.'
Rainer Harms, University of Twente, the Netherlands
'Engagingly written, with key concepts explained, this impressive book examines the contextual nature of entrepreneurship. Illustrated with snappy case studies, if you are a student or a researcher interested in an up-to-date understanding of international entrepreneurship this is a book you should definitely consider.'
Francis Greene, University of Birmingham, UK
About the Author
Stephen Roper is Professor of Enterprise at Warwick Business School, UK. Stephen has published widely in the areas of small business, innovation studies and entrepreneurship policy with recent papers in Small Business Economics, Research Policy, International Small Business Journal and Environment and Planning A. He is a consulting editor of the International Small Business Journal and works regularly with the OECD on SME policy development.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics
- Books > Business & Investing > International
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Enterpeneurship
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > International Business
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing