- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Goods and Services: An Input-Output Approach Paperback – Apr 12 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'[This book] is sure to find its place on the shelf of both specialists and generalists interested in knowing more about the potential for life cycle analysis - and its variant EIO-LCA - to advance the rationalization of decisionmaking in the sustainable development context.' Inside Green Business
About the Author
Chris T. Hendrickson is the Duquesne Light Company Professor of Engineering, head of the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, director of the Steinbrenner Institute for Environmental Engineering and Research, and co-director of the Green Design Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. Lester B. Lave is the Harry B. and James H. Higgins Professor of Economics in the Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business and co-director of both the Electricity Industry Center and the Green Design Institute at Carnegie Mellon University. H. Scott Matthews is the research director of the Green Design Institute and a faculty member in the departments of Civil and Environmental Engineering and Engineering and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Paper or plastic? This simple question at the grocery store checkout counter might seem to sort those who care about the quality of the environment and the sustainability of our economy from ignorant or apathetic shoppers. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I find this book very useful because of the treatment given to the explanation of the concepts and the good examples which showed the application of these concepts. I recommended for those interested in life cycle assessment and its applications.
Professor of the Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería-Colombia-Sur América
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Service
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Law > Environmental & Natural Resources Law
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Natural Resources
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Ecology > Living on the Land
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Natural Resources
- Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance
- Books > Textbooks > Law