Powerful, Economical Color Printing Over the Network. — Amazingly affordable, the Epson B-510DN sets a new standard in economical printing with ink costs as low as 4¢ per color page1
when used with the highest capacity ink cartridges available for the printer. The B-510DN delivers affordability without compromising performance. To facilitate high-volume, uninterrupted color printing, it features a high-capacity, front-loading paper tray that can accommodate up to 500 letter- or legal-size sheets. And, it boasts fast color print speeds (18 ISO ppm)† and a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages.2
A second rear-sheet feeder provides an additional 150-sheet paper capacity and added versatility by accommodating envelopes, sheet labels, card stock and more. And, with its built-in duplexer, the B-510DN makes it easy to save both money and paper with automatic two-sided printing. Offering hassle-free operation and maintenance, the Epson B-510DN enables you and your colleagues to easily print captivating color documents that enhance communication, while saving costs and increasing productivity. Excellent operational cost savings
When using the highest capacity ink cartridges available for the B-510DN, the ink cost per color page is as low as 4¢.1 Since individual high-yield ink cartridges have a long print life and are easy to replace, you should also benefit from reduced downtime and increased print productivity. High-yield ink cartridges deliver about 8,000 pages (black) and 7,000 pages (color) before replacement is required.1 Smart ink system
Replace only the color you need with individual ink cartridges. There are even different ink cartridge capacities available to accommodate various print volume needs. Print about 8,000 pages (black) and 7,000 pages (color) before replacement cartridges are required, when using the highest capacity ink cartridges available for the printer.1 Save paper with built-in duplexer
In addition to saving money on ink, with the Epson B-510DN, you save money on paper too! The built-in duplexer enables you to save up to 50% of your paper supply with automatic two-sided printing. Large paper capacity
The Epson B-510DN features a high-capacity, front-loading paper tray capable of holding up to 500 letter- or legal-size sheets. A second rear-sheet feeder provides an additional 150-sheet paper capacity and added versatility by accommodating envelopes, sheet labels, card stock and more. Protect important documents
While many competitive inks often take several minutes to dry, prints made with instant-dry DURABrite® Ultra Ink allow you to share documents immediately after printing. Prints are smudge, fade and water resistant, so it’s easier than ever to protect important documents. Product protection you can count on
The Epson B-510DN comes with a one-year limited warranty, which includes quick product exchange, plus dependable service and support. Uninterrupted color printing
With a monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages (maximum) and 4,000 pages (recommended)2, this reliable performer offers amazing productivity. There’s no need to worry about downtime or interruptions caused by maintenance issues. Easy maintenance
With the Epson B-510DN, there’s no need to pay for expensive replacement fusers or drums. And, there aren’t any complicated parts to install. In fact, all you need to replace is the ink, paper and maintenance box. And, all three can be easily accessed via the front of the printer. The new international ISO print speed standard
Print speed is critically important when buying a printer or all-in-one. But how do you compare print speeds when different manufacturers measure in different ways? Now you can. Much like the "MPG" ratings on new cars, there's now a new industry standard for measuring print speed, which allows for an "apples-to-apples" comparison between different printer models and brands. The International Organization for Standardization (widely known as ISO) developed this industry approved and internationally accepted standard, specifically for ink jet printers and all-in-ones. It measures "out of the box" (default) print speeds using "real world" printing scenarios, so you can be sure you're getting a product that performs at the speed you need.
Epson business color ink jet printers
- Fast print speeds — 19 ISO ppm (black)/18 ISO ppm (color)†
- Low ink cost per color page — as low as 4¢1 when using the highest capacity ink cartridges available
- Increased Productivity — highest-yield ink cartridges deliver about 8,000 pages (black) and 7,000 pages (color) before replacement is required,1 thereby decreasing downtime
- High-capacity, front-loading paper tray — holds up to 500 letter- or legal-size sheets for high-volume printing
- Built-in duplexer — double-sided printing saves paper and improves the bottom line
- Versatile rear-sheet feeder — for specialty media such as sheet labels, envelopes, card stock and more
- Great productivity for color printing — monthly duty cycle of 20,000 pages (4,000 pages recommended)2
- Easy maintenance — intelligent nozzle verification system checks and cleans the print head on regularly to ensure premium print quality
- Product protection you can count on — one-year limited warranty and quick product exchange
- Packaging Specifications (W x D x H) — Dimensions: Product 18.9" x 21.6" x 12.3" and Weight 24 lb., In Box 21.7" x 24.1" x 17.7" and Weight 31.3 lb.
State-of-the-art technology that’s amazingly affordable. Epson business color ink jet printers set a new standard in economical printing. With a strong monthly duty cycle, they deliver compelling operational cost savings. With hassle-free operation and maintenance, these printers enable you and your business partners to easily print captivating color documents, while saving costs and increasing productivity.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Designed to be recycled3
- Save up to 50% on paper with the optional duplexer for automatic, two-sided printing
- High-volume ink cartridges mean fewer cartridge replacements and reduced packaging waste
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner4
| || |
Epson Ink Supplies
618 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge Extra High-capacity (T618100)
617 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge High-capacity (T617100)
617 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge High-capacity (T617200)
617 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge High-capacity (T617300)
617 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge High-capacity (T617400)
616 DURABrite Ultra Black ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T616100)
616 DURABrite Ultra Cyan ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T616200)
616 DURABrite Ultra Magenta ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T616300)
616 DURABrite Ultra Yellow ink cartridge Standard-capacity (T616400)
Legal-size paper support, rear ASF (C12C815341)
Maintenance Box (T619000)
What’s in the Box
- B-510DN Business Color Ink Jet Printer
- Instruction booklet
- CD-ROM with Win/Mac drivers and User Guide
- Power cord
- One standard-capacity Black ink cartridge (T616100)
- One standard-capacity Cyan ink cartridge (T616200)
- One standard-capacity Magenta ink cartridge (T616300)
- One standard-capacity Yellow ink cartridge (T616400)
What is ISO ppm?
ISO ppm is based on the new international standard for measuring print speed. Black and color print speeds are determined in default, single-side mode, in accordance with ISO/ IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on system configuration, software, and page complexity. See www.epson.com/printspeed for details, including complete ISO reports.
Epson is a registered trademark, Epson Exceed Your Vision is a registered logomark and Better Products for a Better Future is a trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation. DURABrite is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. All other product and brand names are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2010 Epson America, Inc. 6/10
- Ink cost per color page is the combined cost of black and three colors, derived from the ink cartridge MSRP divided by cartridge yield. Cartridge yields are based on continuous printing of a suite of five black and color pages as required by ISO/IEC 24711 and 24712. Actual yields will vary considerably for reasons including images printed, print settings, temperature and humidity. Yields may be lower when printing infrequently or predominantly with one ink color. A variable amount of ink remains in the cartridges after the “Replace cartridge” signal. Part of the ink from the first cartridges is used for priming the printer. Ink is used for both printing and print head maintenance. All inks are used for both black and color printing. The B-310N ships with standard-capacity ink cartridges. For more information about yields, see www.epson.com/cartridgeinfo
- Monthly duty cycle is the highest duty a user could expect in a month, based on near-constant operation of a device of this kind. It is not recommended that the device be run at this duty. For best device performance, run the device at the recommended duty.
- See our website for convenient and reasonable recycling options at www.epson.com/recycle
- SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.