- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology (6th Edition) Hardcover – Dec 27 2011
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Frederic (Ric) H. Martini received his Ph.D. from Cornell University in comparative and functional anatomy for work on the pathophysiology of stress. He is currently an affiliated faculty member of the University of Hawaii at Manoa. Dr. Martini is a President Emeritus of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS) after serving as President-elect, President, and Past-president over 2004-2007. He was a member of the HAPS committee that established the course curriculum guidelines for A&P. He is the lead author of nine undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology or anatomy, all published by Pearson.
Edwin F. Bartholomew received his undergraduate degree from Bowling Green State University in Ohio and his M.S. from the University of Hawaii. Mr. Bartholomew has taught anatomy and physiology and a wide variety of other science courses (from botany to zoology) at both the secondary and undergraduate levels at historic Lahainaluna High School, the oldest high school west of the Rockies, and Maui Community College. Mr. Bartholomew is a member of the Human Anatomy and Physiology Society (HAPS), the National Association of Biology Teachers, the National Science Teachers Association, the Hawaii Science Teachers Association, and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Working with Dr. Martini, he has coauthored five undergraduate texts on anatomy and physiology, all published by Pearson.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Hard to believe I'm giving a textbook 5 stars...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Schools & Teaching > Instruction Methods
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Anatomy
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Education
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Biology & Life Sciences > Anatomy & Physiology