- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Essentials Of Internet Use In Nursing Paperback – Aug 14 2002
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
How can nurses make best use of the Internet? This book assembles over 20 nurse experts to describe how the Internet can be integrated into clinical practice, staff development, nursing management, continuing and academic education, research, and more. An abundance of practical tips and strategies are provided, from the basics of getting started to the more complex problem of ensuring patient and employee confidentiality. Students, clinicians, educators, and nurses of every specialty will find this a crucial resource for making the most of the Internet."
About the Author
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media
- Books > Computers & Technology > Networking & Cloud Computing > Networks, Protocols & APIs
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Issues, Trends & Roles
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Management, Leadership & Administration
- Books > Medical Books > Research
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Issues, Trends & Roles
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Nursing > Management, Leadership & Administration
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Research
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Administration & Management
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Nursing > Issues
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Research