- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Estimator's Equipment Installation Man-Hour Manual Paperback – May 24 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
John S. Page has wide experience in cost and labor estimating, having worked for some of the largest construction firms in the world. He has made and assembled numerous types of estimates including lump-sum, hard-priced, and scope, and has conducted many time and method studies in the field and in fabricating shops. Mr. Page has a B.S. in civil engineering from the University of Arkansas and received the Award of Merit from the American Association of Cost Engineers in recognition of outstanding service and cost engineering.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
It is the intent of this section to cover as nearly as possible all required operations for the instalallation of individual pieces of process and other equipment as may be required for a process or industrial plant. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
As always you must make allowances for local conditions & situations as the book clearly tells you.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > How-to & Home Improvements > Buildings & Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Construction
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Surveying & Photogrammetry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Engineering Economics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering