What are my start-up costs? How much will my store make? Should I sell online? How can I compete with larger stores?
If you've ever considered owning a store but don't know where to start, The Everything Guide to Starting and Running a Retail Store is perfect for you. This resource will help you recognize the importance of an independent retail store in community life and the opportunities it offers for a rewarding lifestyle.
This comprehensive guide shows you how to:
- Spot and capitalize on small retailer trends
- Conduct your own market analysis
- Research and select the most appropriate retailing software
- Run your business day to day
- Attract customers with effective advertising
- Make the leap to online selling