Everything You Need to Know to Have a Healthy Twin Pregnancy Paperback – Nov 7 2000
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I would highly recommend the book to anyone expecting two or more. It's easy to read and is loaded with useful information.
1. Having/carrying twins is more complicated than a singleton pregnancy, and there are added risks to the mom and babies.
2. In most cases, mom and babies will come through just fine.
I really needed the emphasis on *both* of those concepts, because this was my second pregnancy, and the first ended in stillbirth (due to unpredictable, very rare complications very early on). So I was scared, and I felt that it wasn't productive for me to dwell on that fear. This book helped me to recognize the potential concerns in a realistic way, and it allowed me to acknowledge the idea that pregnancy and childbirth are pretty normal and usually work out just fine.
It is a good resource for me, in combination with What to Expect When You're Expecting. (At the time of this writing, I am 27 weeks pregnant and my boy/girl twins are healthy.)
Most recent customer reviews
If you're young, healthy, and physically fit when you conceive, this book may be just fine for you. Dr. Leiter herself worked up till late (37 weeks? Read morePublished on May 9 2003
There are many books on pregnancy, but few address the special and specific needs of moms expecting multiples. Read morePublished on Aug. 26 2002 by Andrew Gingell CPC
When we learned we were expecting twin we received no less than 10 books all of which were tossed aside in favor of this fantastic resource. Read morePublished on March 29 2002
This book talked to you like a friend -- who just happens to be an MD and a mother herself. She answers all your questions in a comfortable, easy to read way. Read morePublished on Dec 26 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Twins & Multiples
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Child Care
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth