The Everything Parent's Guide to Children with Asthma: Professional advice to help your child manage symptoms, be more active, and breathe better Paperback – Apr 1 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Janice C. Simmons (Alexandria, VA) is a freelance writer with more than 25 years of health care reporting, and editing experience. She recently reported on innovative steps that were taken to improve health care for young asthmatic patients. Marijo A. Miller Ratcliffe, A.R.N.P., M.N. (Seattle, WA) is a pediatric nurse. She is the author of several books on asthma.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Respiratory
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Children's Health > Asthma
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Health
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Child Development
- Books > Self-Help