From the Back Cover
Everything you need to know about
- Mastering operators, error values, naming techniques, andabsolute versus relative references
- Debugging formulas and using the auditing tools
- Importing and exporting XML files and mapping the data tospecific cells
- Using Excel 2003s rights management feature
- Working magic with array formulas
- Developing custom formulas to produce the results you need
Heres the formula for Excel excellence
Formulas are the lifeblood of spreadsheets, and no one can bringa spreadsheet to life like John Walkenbach. In this detailedreference guide, he delves deeply into understanding, creating, andapplying formulas in everything from basic workbooks to charts,pivot tables, and more advanced Excel applications. He examinesfinancial formulas, explores the many options made possible witharray formulas, teaches you to develop custom worksheet functionswith VBA, and much more. Once again, "Mr. Spreadsheet" will astoundyou with the breadth and depth of Excels capacity.
- Trial version of the authors award-winning Power UtilityPak 5
- More than 90 sample workbooks illustrating key formulaconcepts
About the Author
John Walkenbach, principal of JWalk and Associates Inc., is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 30 spreadsheet books and over 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows, and maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss.