Everything you need to know about
* Creating and formatting high-impact charts for business, science,and education
* Selecting the correct chart for your data
* Customizing your charts with pictures, graphics, and shapes
* Understanding the tricks of the trade that enable you to create"impossible" charts
* Creating easy-to-use interactive charts
* Using VBA to create and modify charts
"Mr. Spreadsheet" Presents the Only Definitive Guide to ExcelCharts
If you thought you knew all that Excel can do, think again! In thiscomprehensive volume, "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach begins byexplaining Excel's built-in charting basics and goes on to help youmaster trendlines, AutoShapes, pivot charts, and dozens of othercapabilities in both Excel 2000 and 2002. Using his experttechniques as well as his exclusive Power Utility Pak and JWalkChart Tools, included on the bonus CD-ROM, you'll produce polished,professional charts that demand attention. While Excel booksabound, this is the only one devoted solely to the benefits andfeatures of Excel's charting capacity.
"I was astonished by how much I learned from this book - it's amust-read for anyone who wants to explore the full range of Excelcharts"
-Jon M. Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
* Code, scripts, examples, and all sample charts from thebook
* JWalk Chart Tools, an add-in created by the author that comprisessix useful chart-related utilities
* Trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak5
System Requirements: PC running Windows 98 or later. MicrosoftExcel. See the "What's on the CD" Appendix for details and completesystem requirements.