Everything you need to know about
* Creating and formatting high-impact charts for business, science, and education
* Selecting the correct chart for your data
* Customizing your charts with pictures, graphics, and shapes
* Understanding the tricks of the trade that enable you to create "impossible" charts
* Creating easy-to-use interactive charts
* Using VBA to create and modify charts
"Mr. Spreadsheet" Presents the Only Definitive Guide to Excel Charts
If you thought you knew all that Excel can do, think again! In this comprehensive volume, "Mr. Spreadsheet" John Walkenbach begins by explaining Excel's built-in charting basics and goes on to help you master trendlines, AutoShapes, pivot charts, and dozens of other capabilities in both Excel 2000 and 2002. Using his expert techniques as well as his exclusive Power Utility Pak and JWalk Chart Tools, included on the bonus CD-ROM, you'll produce polished, professional charts that demand attention. While Excel books abound, this is the only one devoted solely to the benefits and features of Excel's charting capacity.
"I was astonished by how much I learned from this book - it's a must-read for anyone who wants to explore the full range of Excel charts"
-Jon M. Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
* Code, scripts, examples, and all sample charts from the book
* JWalk Chart Tools, an add-in created by the author that comprises six useful chart-related utilities
* Trial version of the author's award-winning Power Utility Pak 5
System Requirements: PC running Windows 98 or later. Microsoft Excel. See the "What's on the CD" Appendix for details and complete system requirements.