Excite Bots: Trick Racing with Wheel - Wii Standard Edition
- Online multiplayer support for up to six player via a Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in both Excite Race and Poker Race modes, and 2-player multiplayer versus mode in local play.
- Special ExciteBots: Trick Racing bundle features included Nintendo Wii Wheel.
- Insect and animal inspired off-road bot racers able to walk, fly and drive that via pick-up-and-play controls catch big-air and provide thrills at blinding speed like no other game in the Excitebike series.
- Having your vehicles drive, walk or fly around the track quickly is one thing, but it's more important to go around in style. Players earn stars for huge jumps, cool tricks and daring feats at high speed.
- A wide variety on mini-games, including soccer, poker, bowling, darts and clowns among others, that occur during races.
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- ESRB Rating: Everyone
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
High-speed action. Robotic insect and animal racers. Wii Wheel controls. Bowling, poker, clowns â€“ and sandwiches! Add them all together and you get the wild, nonstop fun of Excitebots: Trick Racing. This game takes the big-air thrills and simple pick-up-and-play controls of Excite Truck and ramps up the fun with a constant barrage of funky challenges and mini-games performed at blinding speed. Players shoot goals, throw pies and even play poker in the middle of rowdy races around off-road tracks. Having your vehicles drive, walk or fly around the track quickly is one thing, but it's more important to go around in style. Players earn stars for huge jumps, cool tricks and daring feats at high speed. Six players can race online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection in both Excite Race and Poker Race modes. If friends can't join online, players can exchange ghost data via WiiConnect24â„¢ and challenge their friends to outdo their most daring tricks. (Note that broadband access is required for online play.)
Top Customer Reviews
The online play is also amazing. You can play up to 5 others through the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, and it works quite well. There is a lobby between races, and there's a betting system where you can bet up to 2500 stars based on how well you think you can do on a particular course. The online play is lag-free.
The only thing that isn't great about the game is its despicable menu interface. It's really boring and generic. It's not a huge problem, but it would've been nice if some extra work was put into the menu.
You won't regret buying this game. It's just too much fun. The only reason I don't think this game became very popular is because it wasn't hyped up and it wasn't advertised much at all. If it was just advertised a bit, it'd certainly be more popular because it is a really great game.