- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Extraction Methods in Organic Analysis Hardcover – May 4 1999
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
It provides a concise summary of much of the most important developmental work done in the past 10-20 years on extraction technology, in addition to a large number of published procedures. There is also very good information on how to develop new procedures for samples not discussed in the literature.
--William E. Artz, in Journal of the American Chemical Society, Vol. 122, No. 26
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Organic analysis plays an important role in the development of current science as it underpins many of the key areas of technology, such as pharmaceutical and biological science, polymer technology, food technology and agrochemicals, and it can provide the means of monitoring and regulating such industries. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Chemical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Civil > Surveying & Photogrammetry
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Extraction & Processing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Analytic
- Books > Science & Math > Chemistry > Organic
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Chemical Engineering
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Chemistry