Compare Offers on Amazon
Faceless Explicit Lyrics, Enhanced
|Price:||CDN$ 5.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|1. Straight Out Of Line|
|4. Make Me Believe|
|5. I Stand Alone|
|7. I F****** Hate You|
|8. Releasing The Demons|
|9. Dead And Broken|
|10. I Am|
|11. The Awakening|
Fans of Godsmacks dark, swirling, commanding music will be delighted by the Boston bands powerful third effort, which mixes arena rock in the vein of an Alice in Chains (in fact, Godsmack takes its name from an AIC song) with the aggression of Pantera. With new drummer Shannon Larkin (formerly of Amen), Godsmack stick with the riff-heavy, layered tunes and sharp, confident bridge-burning lyrics (witness the convincing vitriol of "I F@?king Hate You"). Highlights include Sully Ernas gut-spewing scream on "Changes," the memorable chorus and commanding assured "I Stand Alone," and the radio-ready "Straight out of Line." The tribal drums and chanting of the instrumental "The Awakening" sets the stage for "Serenity," the final track, which brings Faceless full circle, the acoustic guitars, congas and strings providing a sinuous conclusion to a potent album. --Katherine Turman
Top Customer Reviews
1. Straight out of line - The song that made me run to the store and buy the cd so, its well Wonderful.
2. Faceless - Really cool rocking song that you cant help but sing to
3. Changes - Cool song , but not my complete fav.
4. Make me belive - Its a cool song, i know the words to it but i dont barely know the name.
5. I stand Alone - Awesome, one of my complete favs on this cd!
6. Re-align - LOVE IT, one of the best songs ever
7. I f***ing hate you - Wonderful song one of the best songs on the cd(this is the only song that is explicit lyrics if u wondered)
8. Releasing the Demons - a song i skip alot but i still like it, good song
9. Dead and Broken - Cool song, but not the best
10. I am - A good song, but my least favorite on the cd
11. Awakening - Its a cool song but a usually skip it.
12.Serenity - O MY GOD, THIS IS THE BEST SONG IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, EVEN PEOPLE WHO HATE GODSMACK SHOULD BUY THIS CD JUST FOR THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really like this cd, it awesome, gotta cool beat, and its cool to listen to for anything, except maybe a babtist dinner party.LOLOLOLOL.
I give faceless an A
and godsmack and A+
1. Straight Out of Line-5/5-This was the album's first single, and I didn't care for it much back last year when I first saw the video on MTV2, but it's grown on me. A heavy, hard-hitting rocker from beginning to end. Great lyrics. Should make the fans happy.
2. Faceless-5/5-Another heavy one, very guitar-driven. Extremely aggressive. Once again, this should make the fans happy.
3. Changes-5/5-It starts out loudly, like the last track, but has more melody in the riff, and I love the bass. There are quiet breaks here and there, but for the most part, it's a loud song.
4. Make Me Believe-4/5-This is yet another heavy one, but it has a lot of melody. Once again, great bass in the opening riff. The drumming's awesome. The only part that this song lacks in is the lyrics. But still, it's a good song.
5. I Stand Alone-4.5/5-As I'm sure you're aware of by now, this song was originally released on the "Scorpion King" soundtrack, which Sully produced. It's gotten kind of old, but I still find it to be a very powerful song. Great lyrics. One might even say it's inspirational. But this is probably one of their best when they play live.
6.Read more ›
Straight Out of Line: 10/10 I love the introduction. It parrellels with "One" by Metallica off of "...And Justice For All." Great heavy song. Impressively complicated drumming and great guitar solo. One of my favs out of the group.
Faceless: 10/10 The first time I heard this song, I noticed a definate parrellel to "I Stand Alone" as far as chord progressions. One thing I love about Godsmack is Tony's wah pedal sound. He shows it off in most songs, especially in his solos, but in this one he uses it for the main riff, which is simple, but really cool. This song is so heavy, it makes me just wanna scream. Really catchy.
Changes: 9/10 One thing I noticed about this song is that everybody seems to think that it's the best song on the album, at least all my friends say that. I disagree. The fist time I heard this song, I noticed that the intro sounded a lot like Trust Company (who I think is not a great band) The verses are the coolest part by a longshot. The main riff just doesn't do it for me. I do love the acoustic riff, though. Lastly, at the very end, I always kept expecting him to say "way" after "in my" cause that's what he does through the song, but it ends on "my" Wierd.
Make Me Beleive: 9/10 Catchy. Good drumming. Still simple, but again, so awesome. The bridge makes the song whole. Without it, I would't really like this song as much as I do. The solo is kinda short.
I Stand Alone: 10/10 By far their best song.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
This band is terrible. This sounds exactly like their other two albums, and somehow they manage to copy Metallica AND Alice In Chains at the same time (in fact, "God... Read morePublished on July 18 2004 by John
When i got this cd i felt that it would somewhat lack like awake did. However, i was wrong. this cd was a lot better than awake but it's still not better than their self titled... Read morePublished on July 14 2004 by musicfan
Ok. This is my first Godsmack CD i bought, and i havent bought another one. I bought this CD because i wanted a change from what i was listening to before (Led Zeppelin, Pink... Read morePublished on July 8 2004
this cd has no life to it, sure it may be hard but teh riffs are boring as hell and watty420 has never done a quality review to save his life.Published on June 21 2004 by Facey
This band never changes it just keep makeing the same album over and over.Keeps sounding more like Alice In Chains but with out skill. Do some thing else you F^cking sell outs. Read morePublished on June 20 2004 by Devils Tongue
Hey everybody this is my first review on a CD so here it goes. This is one of the best heavy metal cds i have ever heard. Read morePublished on June 3 2004
When it comes to music, I am a darwin-ist. The problem here is the mountingly stagnant lyrical content, derivative of practically everyother metal band previous, and I wasn't too... Read morePublished on May 29 2004 by Joshua Alex Dolf
This is the best Godsmack CD of the four.Every single song is really good and the number one song that stands out is "Straight out of line". Read morePublished on May 26 2004
Every song on this album sounds just like songs off of their first two albums. If you want good Godsmack, buy their first two albums. This is sub-par metal... Read morePublished on May 21 2004