I bought this book for my daughter 4th birthday. She just love anything that as Barbie on it. The book is pink and the graphic and illustration is very pretty. My daughter loves this book, and she ask me to read it for her every night before she goes to bed. What they did was to take 5 barbie movies and turn them into fairytale favorites stories, so you can 5 stories in one book. The stories in the book are of the following:
1. Princess charm school Barbie: Blair Willows a waitress from Gardania,who wins a scholarship to princess charm school, she is kind, kind of clumsy, yet diligent. She loves her family and want to helps so much, she did not want to leave them. While in charm school, she finds out she is princess Sophia, the long lost princess of Gardania.
2. A Fairy secret, Barbie: Barbie discovers there are Fairies living secretly all around them. The Fairies took Ken and Barbies and her rival Raquelle must work together in friendship to rescue him.
3. A fahion Fairy Barbie: Barbie gets fired from a movie and then her boy friend Ken was tricked into breaking up with her by her enemy Raquelle. Barbie goes to Paris to visit her Aunt and finds out her shop is in finical trouble. So Barbie hosts a fashion against another designer named Jacqueline.
4. A Mermaid Tale and Barbie: A 16 year old from Malibu named Merliah summers, nick named Queen of the waves. Her father was human and her mother a mermaid. Her father died when she was a baby and her mother give her to her grandmother on land to raised, to be safe from Calissa her evil sister. Merliah finds out that her mother is still alive and her kingdom was in trouble, so she went under water to helped saved her mother kingdom.
5. The three Musketeers: Corinna is a country girl from Gascony, who dreams of being a Musketeer. She goes to Paris in hopes of becoming a Musketeer but end up being a maid. She's got another chance when Prince Louis is kidnapped by his evil uncle. Corinne and her friends rescued Prince Louis and became royal Musketeers.
I recommend this book for all the Barbie lover's out there, your little one will enoy the stories.