Longevity: The Biology and Demography of Life Span by James R. Carey (Feb 10 2003)
Lexikon der Syndrome und Fehlbildungen: Ursachen, Genetik und Risiken by Regine Witkowski, Otto Prokop, Eva Ullrich and Gundula Thiel (Jul 23 2003)
- "... AARSKOG syn- drome: Report of a family and discussion of nosol- ogy. ..." Read more
Transdermal and Topical Drug Delivery Systems by Tapash K. Ghosh, William Pfister and Su Il Yum (Jun 30 1997)
- Page 9: ... general, drugs with a short half-life, a high first-pass me- tabolism ... See a random page in this book.
Feng Shui im Krankenhaus: Architektur und Heilung, Räume für die Seele / Healing Rooms in Hospitals by Claudia Schumm (Jul 20 2004)
- Page 115: ... forms the focal point of family life in the summer as an extended ... See a random page in this book.
The Dead Mother: The Work of Andre Green by Gregorio Kohon (Aug 4 1999)
- "... t say that in my own family, family life was very- important. I had a ..." Read more
Psychodynamic Approaches to Sexual Problems by Brian Daines and Angelina Perrett (Apr 2000)
- "... but not necessarily living together all the time. Thus family life ..." Read more
Aliens and Alienists: Ethnic Minorities and Psychiatry by Maurice Lipsedge and Roland Littlewood (May 14 1997)
- Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available.
- "... Kingston, with his sisters. Family life was harmonious, but as a boy ..." Read more
Oxford Textbook of Surgery by Peter J. Morris and William C. Wood (Nov 1 2000)
- "... setting suggest life and hope to the family, in sharp contrast to ..." Read more
Integrative Therapy: A Practitioner's Guide by Maja O'Brien and Gaie Houston (Nov 13 2000)
- See newer version
- "... recording routine events of family life, to the first children these ..." Read more
A Living Legacy of Fritz & Laura Perls: Contemporary Case Studies by Bud Feder (Apr 1997)
- "... She had lost her family early in life and she was alienated within the ..." Read more
The MDS Coordinator's Field Guide [With CDROM] by Rena R. Shephard (Jan 2007)
- Page 21: ... meaningful in his or her life. Family and friends may also ... See a random page in this book.
Brain, Personality and Addictive Behaviours: The Nature of Conflict by Radha Venga (Apr 5 2007)
- "... As a child, family life was character- ized by conflict between her ..." Read more
What is Mental Retardation?: Ideas for an Evolving Disability in the 21st Century by Harvey N. Switzky and Stephen Greenspan (Dec 31 2006)
- "... troublesome aspects of managing family life and planning for the future. ..." Read more
Competency for Safe Patient Care During Operative and Invasive Procedures by Mark Phippen (Mar 2009)
- Page 352: ... Ability to perform your life roles (family member, parent, employee ... See a random page in this book.