Ancestry.com Family Tree Maker software gives you 100+ new and exciting ways to discover your family history and preserve it for generations to come. Rich storytelling tools let you build your family tree, create charts and reports, plus incorporate photos and video. The Deluxe version comes with a free three-month Ancestry.com membership that provides access to three billion U.S. immigration, marriage, and census records.
Brand-new user interface plus more than 100 software enhancements makes it easier than ever to discover your family's story.
- Easily discover and preserve your family story privately and conveniently on your PC.
- For over 20 years, Family Tree Maker has been the choice of millions.
- Includes three months of free access to Ancestry.com, the world's largest online family history resource containing immigration and marriage records, census data, and more.*
- Organize media files with drag-and-drop simplicity.
- Write family stories that automatically update as facts change in your tree.
- View timelines and interactive maps highlighting events and places in your ancestors' lives.
- Bring your family tree alive with attractive books, charts, and reports; photos, audio, and video; timelines and interactive maps.
- Learn more with the Family History Toolkit DVD.
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived--and track your family's migration paths.
Discover your family story.
Follow the hints.
Just enter what you know into Family Tree Maker. Soon you'll see green leaves or Hints when we've matched one of your ancestors with historical records, family trees, and photos. Click on the leaf to learn more.
NEW -- Learn more from other members.
Ancestry.com has a helpful community of millions. You could easily find other members researching your ancesters, compare notes, and discover more together.
Put your ancestors on the map.
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived -- and track your family's migration paths.
1930 Census Record
Preserve your discoveries.
Save to your desktop.
Family Tree Maker makes it easy to save information you discover on Ancestry.com to your family tree, complete with an electronic copy of the original record.
NEW -- Create Smart Stories.
Just drag and drop facts from your tree to the new Smart Stories page. Each time you edit your tree, stories update automatically.
IMPROVED -- Manage photos and more.
Store photos, audio and video files, electronic records, and more right inside Family Tree Maker. New tools help you to manage them faster than ever before.
Share your family tree.
IMPROVED -- Print charts.
Choose from hundreds of chart options. Add images anywhere you like. Then print right at home -- or print professionally.
Invite friends and family.
Upload your tree to Ancestry.com and send email invitations to loved ones so they can view your family tree. You get to decide what each person can see and do in your tree.
IMPROVED -- Create reports.
See and share your tree from different perspectives -- by location, migration path, family name, birthdays, and more.
Use five new report styles and four new fan chart designs. Enhance your charts with new backgrounds and embellishments.
- Write family stories that automatically update when facts change in your tree.
- Organize media files with drag and drop simplicity.
- View more events that occurred during your ancestors' lives. Even edit, delete or add your own historical events.
- Use five new report styles and four new fan chart designs.
- Enhance your charts with new backgrounds and embellishments.
- Automatically number every person in your tree for quick reference.
- And much more.
We make it easy for you.
NEW -- The Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker
Learn Family Tree Maker's most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
NEW -- Family History Toolkit
Access six invaluable family-history reference books -- volumes of information that can help you with your research -- compiled on one DVD.
* U.S. Deluxe Membership term begins upon Family Tree Maker registration and activation of Ancestry.com subscription with a valid credit card. You won't be billed unless you let your subscription renew after the free three months has ended.