biss boutiques-francophones Simple and secure cloud storage snsflyour Furniture All-New Kindle Paperwhite Own the 2016 GRAMMY Nominee Album featuring the Biggest Hits from Music's Biggest Night Exercice Tools ca_ty_gno

on June 8, 2004
I prefer real hardcore fantasy, and unfortunatley this book let me down a bit. I do love the dressing up in my wizard's robe, but this book leaves it at that. I need more then just dressing up tips. I need the whole society interaction. People must know and that I'm a Level 22 Wizard and can make them do my biding. I should have to tell them that, my personna should be known throughout the land and this book doesn't offer any guidance on how to do that.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2004
This is the ultimate compendium of rules for your fantasy gaming needs! I personally like playing as an Elf named "Pat Prancer" with a really cool foam sword I bought from a local merchant. These rules are simple and easy to use, and make playing much more fun... As fun as dressing up in a leotard and silk cloak can be! Lightning Bolt!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse