Fat Chance Paperback – Mar 16 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Simon Gray was born in England in 1936 and was educated at Trinity College, Cambridge. He has published several volumes of diaries and books about the theatre, including The Smoking Diaries.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Gray's pen is dipped in acid wit and anger. One of the GREAT Theatrical memoirs of all time. I read it on an average of once a year, give it to friends, buy more copies. Pure gold for the stage aficionado. Gray tries to understand Fry, but Fry screwed up many people's lives and lost them all a lot of money simply because the British theater critics can often be stingingly bitchy. But Fry knew that going in! Gray lets him have it, with both barrels.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Arts & Literature > Entertainers
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > History & Criticism
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > British & Irish > Contemporary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > History