Feeding the Starving Mind: A Personalized, Comprehensive Approach to Overcoming Anorexia and Other Starvation Eating Disorders Paperback – Jan 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Doreen A. Samelson, EdD, MSCP, is a licensed clinical psychologist and eating disorder specialist. She practices in a large health maintenance organization, where at least half of her clinical work consists of treating patients with eating disorders. She presents continuing education workshops several times a year on the topic of eating disorders.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
We used this book as a guide for a family stricken with Anorexia. I now work in the field of Anorexia Recovery as a Coach and recommend this book highly. I have written about it on my website/blog: [...]
In summary, I think this book can be detrimental to go through. Read with caution if you have an eating disorder!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Aging > Diabetes
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Eating Disorders
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Recovery > Drug Dependency
- Books > Self-Help > Eating Disorders