Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 7.24 shipping
Fellowes Standard Foot Rest, Graphite
|List Price:||CDN$ 40.00|
|Price:||CDN$ 37.55 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 2.45 (6%)|
- Offers dual-position height adjustmen
- Free-floating platform stretches legs for increased circulation
- Textured surface massages soles of feet for stress reduction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.ca Product Description
Footrest with dual-position height adjustment, free-floating platform and textured surface.
From the Manufacturer
The Fellowes Standard Footrest offers dual-position height adjustment with a free-floating platform for improved comfort, posture, and ergonomics. It lets you stretch your legs for increased circulation and provides a textured surface that massages the soles of your feet for stress reduction while you work. And it is finished in an unobtrusive graphite color that blends nicely into your workstation.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
There are other foot rests made with metal for people who need full support and with metal probably won't snap so easily.
This one is so cheap the product really does not last.
Save your money,.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
- it works; makes sitting at the desk more comfortable;
- it tilts back and forth if you apply a little pressure; at first I thought this would annoy me but I actually like having something to do with my feet, and adjusting my position based on what feels comfortable in the moment; but if I don't want to move it around it will also stay in the same position so long as I just rest my feet on it and don't push it too hard;
- I only used it in carpeted rooms; I can see how it could slip on a hard floor.
- it doesn't adjust its height much and it's pretty low, so if you're short you might want something a bit higher;
- I don't like to feel the bumps when I'm barefoot. This is not an issue for me because I always wear shoes. You might like the bumps if you like textured things under your feet; it's a matter of taste.
- sometimes it tilts when you don't want it to because it doesn't lock into position. As I said above, I don't mind this because I'm usually playing with it anyway, and I like that it's so easy to adjust its angle. You probably won't be able to figure out whether you'll like this feature until you actually try it out.
I'd say give this a try and don't be put off by the bad reviews. You might find it's all you need and it's a cheap solution to get for all your desks (home, office, both sides of an L-shaped desks, etc.).