Take a look around you. What do you see? Whether or not you’re aware of it, your environment profoundly affects your health, wealth, family life, relationships, and yes, even your destiny. Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway), which means wind water, is the ancient Chinese study of harmony and energy flow between you and your physical surroundings. You can enrich every aspect of your life by applying Feng Shui principles to your home (inside and out) and workplace (from window office to cubicle).
Feng Shui For Dummies is for anyone who seeks a better life. This clearly written, concise, and easy-to-understand guide can help anyone to
- Create harmony and happiness in your relationships
- Increase your prosperity
- Eliminate chronic patterns of failure, difficulty, and stress
- Energize your home or workplace
- Enjoy better health
This book shows you how to feel and access the energy of your environment (it’s easier than you may think!). Find out how your environment influences your life right now. Use the solutions in this book to overcome obstacles and enhance the positive. You'll be sure to feel the before-and-after differences.
Feng Shui For Dummies also covers the following topics and more:
- The meaning and history of Feng Shui
- Making the most of the space in your home, both inside and outside
- Tapping into the power of the five elements
- Boosting your career
- Jazzing up your bedroom for increased health, energy, and romance
- Performing blessing ceremonies
- Cleansing and curing with meditation
Within the past 10 years, Feng Shui has gained widespread popularity in the West. Today, more and more people from all walks of life are practicing Feng Shui and experiencing the positive benefits of auspicious placement. This book shows you everything you need to know to help improve the flow of harmony, creativity, and abundance in your life.