- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fermented Beverage Production Paperback – Oct 4 2013
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
about the first edition:
"[...]an authoritative overview of fermented beverage production in the 1990s." (Fruit Processing)
"The essential science and technology underpinning a diversity of alcoholic beverages is presented in this splendid volume[...] it provides [an overview] of the (virtual) totality of fermented beverages." (Chemistry and Industry)
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I am a researcher, working in the spirits field and use this book regularly for guidelines on production of specific spirits, and to get an idea of the chemical constituents of various spirits.
Mandatory reading for everyone in the business or thinking of getting in.
Note : I require all new employees to read this book. It is not cheap but worth every penny.
This is an academic book with lots of references, details, and support data. I read it for the vodka section and whiskey section which was very helpful, more so than any other book on distillation. Other distillation or fermentation books are helpful but provide a lot of opinion. This book provides information based on research. This book probably has more detail than most people are looking for, but that is typical of academic books.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Agricultural Sciences > Food Sciences
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Agricultural Sciences > Food Science
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks