Ferroelectric Random Access Memories: Fundamentals and Applications Hardcover – May 27 2004
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In fabrication of FeRAMs, various academic and technological backgrounds are necessary, which include ferroelectric materials, thin film formation, device physics, circuit design, and so on.This book covers from fundamentals to applications of ferroelectric random access memories (FeRAMs). The book consists of 5 parts; (1) ferroelectric thin films, (2) deposition and characterization methods, (3) fabrication process and circuit design, (4) advanced-type memories, and (5) applications and future prospects, and each part is further devided in several chapters. Because of the wide range of the discussed topics, each chapter in this book was written by one of the best authors knowing the specific topic very well. Thus, this is a good introduction book of FeRAM for graduate students and new comers to this field, as well as it helps specialists to understand FeRAMs more deeply.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
The recent development of ferroelectric random access memories (FeRAMs) has shown that extremely high-density ferroelectric memory devices (ULSI) will become commercially feasible within the next few years [1,2,3]. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index | Back Cover
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Optics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Semiconductors
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials > Metallurgy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Materials Science > Metallurgy
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Solid State Physics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Professional Science > Physics > Statics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Solid-State Physics
- Books > Science & Math > Physics > Statics
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Sciences > Physics