This film is about two members of the Navy, who are being tried for the murder of their partner for being a witness to one of them shooting illegally into Cuba. This sparks for a great drama in which a smart mouthed, cocky lawyer (Cruise), his brash female love interest (Demi Moore), his "helper" so to speak (Kevin Pollak), a angry Col. (Nicholson), and the prosecutor (Kevin Bacon).
This film is great, and I would recommend it to anyone who loves good acting and an even better story.
DVD Special Features Include:
• Region 1 encoding (US and Canada only)
• Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Dolby
• Production notes
• Audio Commentary by Director Rob Reiner
• Exclusive Documentary: Code of Conduct
• Featurette: From Stage to Screen with Aaron Sorkin and Rob Reiner
• Full-screen and widescreen anamorphic (2:35:1) formats
Unlike other obviously partisan Hollywood films from the likes of Robert... Read more