- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Fifty Key Figures in Management Paperback – May 16 2003
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
'A fascinating set of cameos of management's major figures that will be most useful for both students and teachers of the subject.' - Professor Malcolm Warner, Fellow of Wolfson College, Cambridge
About the Author
Morgen Witzel is a historian of management and writer on business, Editor in chief of Corporate Finance Review and Deputy Editor of Mastering Management Online.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Chris Argyris is best known for his work, with his long-time collaborator Donald Schon, in developing the theory of 'action science' and its application to business situations. Read the first page
Front Cover | Copyright | Table of Contents | Excerpt | Index
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Reference
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Management