- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Film Editing: Theory and Practice Paperback – Feb 15 2012
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
Editing is how a filmmaker applies their finishing touches to their artwork. "Film Editing: Theory and Practice" is a guide to the many topics of film editing. From cutting out the unnecessary, how to consider one's genre and purpose, production values, the programs to use, and much more. Christopher Llewellyn Reed uses his expertise in Film and the Arts to advise readers on what to consider no matter what kind of film they are producing. "Film Editing" is a scholarly insight to editing, much recommended to both student filmmakers and amateur enthusiasts.
About the Author
Christopher Llewellyn Reed holds an M.F.A. from the Graduate Film Program at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts. For the better part of the last 20 years he has worked as an educator and a filmmaker and has worked on numerous award-winning films as a director, cinematographer, and editor. He is currently an associate professor in the Department of Film/Video/Theatre at Stevenson University (MD).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Digital Photography
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Direction & Production
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems > Computer Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television