Finding Peace: God's Promise of a Life Free From Regret, Anxiety, and Fear Audio Cassette – Abridged, Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dr. Charles Stanley is senior pastor of First Baptist Church in Atlanta. He is the founder and president of InTouch® Ministries. His bestselling books include The Source of My Strength and How to Listen to God.
Top Customer Reviews
It has given me a new insight on how to deal with
everyday struggles in life.
Dr. Stanley's approach is simple and yet practical.
My outlook on life is much different now.
God Bless You Dr. Charles Stanley.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Among the great points mentioned in the book are:
1. Issues that can cause destructive conflict.
2. God is larger than our challenges.
3. Four clear signs of God's peace.
4. Why we lose our peace.
5. 5 essentials beliefs for a peaceful heart.
6. 7 categories of peace-destroying thoughts.
7. 5 vital questions to ask yourself about regret.
8. Results of anxiety.
9. 7 steps to overcoming fear.
10. 4 keys to living in contentment.
I also appreciated Dr. Stanley describing his own struggles when his wife filed for divorce and yet was able to obtain peace through the trial.
Read and be encouraged to seek peace in the Lord instead of yourself, others, or your circumstances!
We can look back on times in our own lives where we thought that it was the end of the world. Oh how we were in such despair! Now that we can look back and see how it turned out, we realize how foolish we were to think that God left us!
This book has not only touched my life but many others who I have loaned it to. Once again, God has used Charles Stanley to touch us, refresh us and let us know just how much God loves us.
As I read Finding Peace I began to put those fears and anxieties into God's very capable hands! God used this book as a tool to draw me closer to himself and to learn to trust him more.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Nonfiction > Philosophy
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Religion & Spirituality > Inspiration & Philosophy
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Books on Cassette > Christianity
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Living Store > Spiritual Growth
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Inspirational