countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Cards|Change

on October 17, 2014
my two year old is late on talking but loves these cards she did not repeat the words initially but after a week of going through them with her every night. All of a sudden she picked up the cards and started going through them and naming all of them except tractor and fire truck. I would love more of these. Highly recommend!!! plus when she sees a bear on tv or a cat in real life she identifies them correctly, especially apple. very effective!!
on July 2, 2013
These are great.. My son has loved them from as early as 4 months. They are touch and feel cards, and do very well to capture my son's attention. What I loved so much about these, and I am unsure if it says in the descriptions; it's been so long since purchase, that they have other languages on the back. French, Spanish, German, and Chinese. They also give you the "Sounds Like" Translation.
My mother-in-law is German, and loved it when I told her about that feature, so when she babysits, she has made me promise to pack them along with him.

Would highly recommend!
on November 8, 2014
I bought these flash cards for our baby girl and she absolutely loves them!! She has been playing with them for a few months now and likes to look at the cards every day. I like how most of the cards are touch and feel and although some of them have bent a little, for the price its not a big deal. She is now 16 months old and knows how to say the name of about 75% of the cards. Highly recommend for teaching baby first words!
on April 2, 2016
Great buy! The cards and box are really durable, my 17 month old loves them. At first he played with the box more than the cards and he really loved to put the cards in the box and close the flap with the Velcro button. The cards are really thick, we've had them for about 2 months and all the cards are still in tact. I highly recommend this product.
on April 20, 2016
This comes with 16 cards. They are very thick and sturdy (like board book pages). The case Velcro's shut to keep them contained.

Gender neutral colours would be better, instead of pink shoes and a baby dressed in all pink. The jelly page is sticky which is fun but will collect debris if you aren't careful.
on December 3, 2015
These flash cards are definitely the best for growing with the child. The front of each card is simple enough for an infant, but the back has lots of ways to challenge older participants. My 3mo likes the pictures while I'm learning how to say the subjects in French, German, Spanish and Cantonese. Pretty cool!
on March 7, 2015
A phenomenal tool and game. Learning with no rules, no pressure. It's simple and colourful and bold. Perfect for babies and they love just looking at them by themselves and putting them in and taking them out of the box.
on September 4, 2014
Love these! My baby is only 7 months but she loves the textures and bright colours of the cards. We will be using these for a long time to come yet. Love how strong the cards are and the box they are stored in too!
on October 15, 2011
These cards are so great! They don't bend so they are more durable than most other flash cards that end up folded and get ruined. The colors and touchie parts are great, my kids love it.
on November 12, 2015
My two year old son absolutely loves these picture cards; they are large and very sturdy. We use them to encourage him to talk and they are holding up very well to his abuse.