J Fit 85cm Gym Ball with Pump, Black
|List Price:||CDN$ 34.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 27.70 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 7.29 (21%)|
- Stability exercise ball for targeting your abs, back and gluts
- Strengthen and tone your entire body by giving your muscles constant resistance from every direction
- Great for people of all ages and all fitness levels
- Includes air pump and exercise guide
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Specifically target your abs, back and glutes. Strengthen and tone your entire body by working your muscles in a completely new way by giving constant resistance from every direction. Great for people of all ages, and all fitness levels. Comes with a pump and an exercise guide. Size: 34" (85cm) for individuals 6'7" and up. Ball color: Black
Safe, versatile, and fun to use, this stability exercise ball from J Fit is a great way to work out in the comfort of your home. Specifically targeting your abs, back and gluts, the exercise ball strengthens and tones your entire body by working your muscles in a completely new way by giving constant resistance from every direction. It's a great exercise tool for people of all ages and all fitness levels. An air pump and exercise guide is included.Exercise Ball Size Guidelines
- 34-inch (85 cm): For users 6' 7" in height and taller
- 30-inch (75 cm): For users between 6' 2" and 6' 6"
- 26-inch (65 cm): For users between 5' 8" and 6' 1"
- 22-inch (55 cm): For users between 5' 1" and 5' 7"
- 18-inch (45 cm): For users between 4' 6" and 5' 0"
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've gone through two of these already.
One was my own fault, as I believe it was poped by a small shard of glass. The other, however, popped on its own.
It's definitely a cheaper ball when compared to other's I've bought.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Upon receiving the J Fit and using the product I was immediately disappointed. For starters, the pump had stripped threads so I was not able to use it...luckily I still had my Everlast pump. After I pumped up the J Fit ball I noticed it was clearly lopsided even though I did not fully inflate. I played around with it by putting more air and less air and it was lopsided in all scenarios. The actual material doesn't feel as rugged as my Everlast ball.
On the positive side, I've had the J Fit for several months now and it has not popped. But overall I have to give this J Fit 2 stars based upon defective pump right out of the box and lopsided ball. I would not purchase this brand/model again.