countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on January 15, 2016
I think that I should first say that I have been curing meats for many years and I am familiar with the use of flavour injectors. That said, I am very happy with the quality, materials and forethought in this injector. Not only is it top quality but the spare O rings included are an extra bonus. Anyone who has found themselves searching for an O ring once one had failed will agree. As well, including the two tips makes the injector much more versatile without extra cost.

We used this injector on turkey breast the day it arrived. Moist and flavourful turkey breast was the delightful result.

Although my experience level has placed me in the position that the ebook is of little benefit, I strongly encourage anyone who is new to using injectors to read it. The ebook contains some valuable insights and recipes that you may want to try. If you are like me, you will start with a recipe found in the book or online then adapt it to your personal preferences.

Great Product and Well Made. If I was looking for a new injector this is the one that would top my list.
on May 7, 2016
Haven't used it yet, but it is evident it's top quality!! .... UPDATE: Since getting it, I've now used it many times n it's
PERFECT!!! Top quality!!! Much better than just letting food sit on a marinade.
on May 3, 2016
This is a well made meat injector of superior quality. I would highly recommend this one to anyone who is looking for one. I have had good plastic barrel injectors but they either cracked or had a failed plunger in time. This is a very good injector which should last for a very long time.
on April 6, 2016
After having a plastic one crack open and fire a jet of marinade across the patio, I had my eye on this stainless model.
Honestly I feel like a mad scientist with it
It's very well made, comes with different needles and extra seals, I'm sure I will have it for decades.
on June 8, 2016
Amazing product. As soon as I opened the box and saw the packing material I knew I was getting a quality product. Everything just feels right in your hand and feels like it will last a lifetime. One of the best "kitchen gadgets" I have ever bought.

What impressed me the most was getting a "thank you" e-mail from the GM of the company with a copy of the ebook with a few tips and tricks. The fact that they comment on every review on both amazon.ca and amazon.com just goes to show how much they care about their product and the customers satisfaction. Coupled with the lifetime warranty and the feeling of being a valued customer by the company, I can't recommend this highly enough. What a rare treat in online ordering these days.
on July 15, 2016
Excellent Quality - easy to use, easy to clean. Great choices of "needles" (3) and nice that it came with extra silicon O rings. Instructions available by scanning the UPC in the box lid. Finally the box it comes in is excellent and a great storage box when not in use.

My previous injector had a plastic barrel which cracked after just a couple of uses.
on June 26, 2016
My first marinade used garlic; trouble since I used the wrong needle and it got all plugged up. I fixed it. The second marinade I used garlic again but this time the big open needle; perfect. This is a fantastic easy to use and clean device.
on May 16, 2016
As good as the product is the service is even better. I have received two emails from the Mfg, one thanking me for the purchase and another asking if everything was delivered in good order.

The product is very well made and works extremely well. This stainless unit replaced a plastic injector I owned. There is no comparison between the two, the stainless unit is worth the extra money.

I highly recommend this product
on June 14, 2016
At first opening the box it just looks good. When you pick it up it feels good quality. Easy to use and clean you won't be disappointed in this purchase. Only a few dollars more (and at some the same price) than most box stores that are aluminum and plastic and just look cheap compared to this very happy with purchase
on June 8, 2016
Fabulous product. Definitely worth the money I would recommend it to everyone who loves cooking and enjoying mouthwatering food..very well craftsmanship will last for years (help expand your inner chef). Bon appetit!!!!