Flip Video For Dummies Paperback – Oct 5 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Master the #1 camcorder on the market and share your movies with the world
The Flip Video camera is a fun, friendly device that lets you capture life's greatest moments. Now you can maximize those moments with the expert guidance in this handy reference. In addition to the basics — shooting amazing videos, editing your content, and sharing the results online — you'll get the advice you need to max out the capabilities of this powerful video camera.
Get to know the Flip — become familiar with all Flip models, install FlipShare, and adjust settings on your camera
From camera to computer — connect the Flip to a Mac or PC to charge your gadget and transfer your video
From computer to DVD — find out how to burn your movies to DVD so you can watch them on TV
Share with the world — show your movies using FlipShare or upload to YouTube, Facebook, and other social networking sites
Fine-tuning and editing — make your video just right with Windows Live Movie Maker, iMovie, or FlipShare
Open the book and find:
Tips for adjusting Flip settings
Ways to screen your videos on the Web
Clues on Magic Movies and Snapshots
Steps for adding titles, credits, and soundtracks to your movies
Advice on using FlipShare
Hints for maintaining your camera
Details on every Flip model
Pointers for shooting great video
About the Author
Joe Hutsko is a technology enthusiast and journalist who writes about high-tech gadgets, gear, and video games.
Drew Davidson is a professional editor and cameraman. His video work is represented by Getty Images.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Cinematography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Equipment, Techniques & Reference > Color
- Books > Computers & Technology > Digital Audio, Photography & Video > Digital Photography & Video > Video Production
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > History
- Books > Computers & Technology > Software > Introductory Guides
- Books > For Dummies Store > Arts & Photography
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > History & Criticism
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Video > Technical
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Telecommunications > Television & Video