Flirting For Dummies Paperback – Sep 19 2011
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"...this book does what it says on the tin...helpful...handy hints...Flirting is fun. It makes you feel good." (Sunday Times Style Magazine, May 24th 2009) "Clark succeeds...largely because the book was written in response to real issues faced by professionals." (City AM, July 21st 2009) ' This guide breaks things down to the fundamentals to offer step-by-step advice on wooing the opposite sex.' (Zest, May 2011).
From the Back Cover
- Improve your self-confidence and get noticed
- Find out if someone is interested in you
- Develop rapport and make sparkling conversation
- Understand body language and give out the right signals
Turn heads, make a great impression and interact with confidence
If your attempts at flirting degenerate into awkward moments or cringeworthy chat-up lines, this book is for you! Covering everything from boosting your self-confidence to reading body language signals, this lively guide will help you get the most out of your flirting encounters. Whether you're a practised singleton or are new to the dating scene, you can learn to dazzle in social situations and beguile the object(s) of your affections.
- Swot up on the basics find out what flirting's all about and discover your own flirting style
- Get noticed and make contact be at your best and make great small talk with absolutely anyone
- Use body language to make an impact discover how to give off the right signals and read other people's behaviour
- Change gear find out how to make the next move and take things further
Open the book and find:
- Ways to spot who's available
- The best places to meet fellow singletons
- Tips on making a great entrance
- How to use your hands, face and body to communicate
- Effortless opening lines and conversation starters
- Ways to reduce the risk of rejection
- When and how to take the next step
- The essentials of safe dating
- Over 30 photos showing body language in action
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Well, personally, I feel this book can be interesting, but some sections make no sense. For example, the "five second stare" is the perfect way to make yourself look like a weirdo! I appreciate and understand that eye contact in related to flirtation, but gimme a break. The author is trying to embarrass anyone who is ignorant enough to actually pull off that five second stare.
Besides that ridiculious five second stare, the book is pretty interesting nonetheless. I can't say whether or not its gonna help me find a date in and of itself (in as much as the book is concerned), but its a nice read nonetheless.