Fly Without Fear: Guided Meditations for a Relaxing Flight Audio CD – Jan 8 2008
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From Library Journal
More than a year after the September 11 attacks, many people still have a fear of flying, a fear of another terrorist incursion. In this audio, which is accompanied by soothing music throughout, stress expert and former fearful flyer Edstrom guides passengers through the entire airport experience, from boarding to landing, complete with airport sounds. With a clear, pleasant, consoling voice she offers relaxation and tension release exercises, having listeners close their eyes and imagine themselves at the terminal. "Fear is trapped negative energy," says the author. It is a "collection of thoughts inside your head." It is a habit, and habits can be broken. "As you look fear squarely in the eye, it will dissolve." This program for nervous travelers is recommended for most self-help and travel collections.
Ann Burns "Library Journal"
Copyright 2002 Reed Business Information, Inc.
From the Publisher
A timely title that had to be published.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
I won't say that I was not nervous at all, but I was far from terrified, and not upset. I was able to manage my feelings and enjoy myself and make it to my destination without drinking down any tiny bottles, if you know what I mean.
I CAN FLY!!! I CAN FLY!! I can't believe that I can fly - the world just opened up to me again and I am looking forward to seeing beautiful places! I am so grateful for this CD!
I practiced the rehearsal several times in preparation and listened to the CD throughout the actual flight and it was an incredible help to me. I am actually looking forward to flying again as soon as I can. I never imagined I could conquer my fear of flying but I have!!! You absolutely can too with this CD. I can't recommend it highly enough!
Most recent customer reviews
This is a must have for fearful flyers. Her voice is soothing and comforting and confident. I highly recommend this CD. Read morePublished on Feb. 23 2004
Your calm soothing voice and reassuring words of guidance have helped someone who will always have a irrational fear of flying!! This CD helps alot!!!!Published on Sept. 23 2002
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > General
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Personal Growth
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Relaxation & Meditation
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Health, Mind & Body > Self Help
- Books > Audiobooks > Audio CDs > Reference
- Books > Education & Reference
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Meditation
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Stress > Stress Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Transportation > Aviation
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Reference
- Books > Travel > Reference & Tips > Tips
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Budget Travel
- Music > New Age > Meditation