|1. It's On|
|2. Freak on a Leash|
|3. Got the Life|
|4. Dead Bodies Everywhere|
|5. Children Of The Korn (with Ice Cube)|
|8. All in the Family (with Fred Durst)|
|9. Reclaim my Place|
|12. Cameltosis (with Tre Hardson)|
|13. My Gift to You|
and some others i can't think of. this ones better than the second but not as good as the first, like i said, korn kills, or as fred durst would say, ima kill, ima kill. good job korn.
1-12 are silence: What's with this? Each of the first 12 tracks are each just five seconds of silence. Hitting the skip button 12 times is tiring. It would have been much better if this was at the end.
13) It's On (10/10): A good opener (if you don't count the 12 silent tracks). Nice opening guitar riff and lyrics.
14) Freak On A Leash (10/10): My favorite Korn song EVER! This is the first song from Korn I ever heard, and it remains my favorite. The entire song is great, and it gets even better at the 3 minute point when it becomes really heavy.
15) Got The Life (9/10): This song never gets boring. Great drumming throughout the entire thing.
16) Dead Bodies Everywhere (10/10): Another great song. The guitars are amazing. My second favorite song on the CD.
17) Children of the Korn (1/10): This song is alright for about the first minute, and then it just goes downhill from there.
18) B.B.K. (8/10): A good song with great vocals. A great chorus as well.
19) Pretty (8/10): Another good one. This song is really creepy. I like towards the end when it gets much heavier.
20) All In The Family (2/10): This song is pretty pointless. It's just Jon and Fred Durst dissing eachother. It gets old really fast. The only reason I gave this song two stars is because the opening guitar riff is really good.
21) Reclaim My Place (7/10): I just never really liked this song for some reason. The chorus is pretty good though.Read more ›
The last 15 minutes of the last track is laughbly hilarious, well atleast I thought it was. Read more