- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Foot and Ankle Disorders: Tricks of the Trade Paperback – Apr 15 2003
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
In this quick, easy-to-access reference, a top team of orthopedic surgeons share their tricks and techniques for performing a wide range of foot and ankle surgeries. This concise book discusses 35 different procedures for the foot and ankle, covering everything from hind foot alignment and hallux varus to metatarsal phalangeal fusion and adult flatfoot syndrome. For each operation, you'll find notes, clear and simplified drawings, tips, and pitfalls, all designed to make even the most challenging surgery seem easy.
- Simplifies all concepts with succinct, to-the-point text
- Annotated drawings allow you to grasp the procedure at a glance
- Pitfalls describe typical problems and strategies for avoiding them
- Guidelines help explain procedures to patients and obtain informed consent
Here is the valuable text all orthopedists, podiatrists, and residents who perform foot and ankle procedures need to expand their surgical armamentarium.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Browse and search another edition of this book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Podiatry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics