- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Foundations of Electronics: Circuits & Devices Conventional Flow Hardcover – Jun 2 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
PART I FOUNDATIONAL CONCEPTS: Basic Concepts of Electricity, Electrical Quantities and Components PART II BASIC CIRCUIT ANALYSIS: Ohm's Law Series Circuits Parallel Circuits Series-Parallel Circuits Basic Network Theorems Network Analysis Techniques PART III PRODUCING and MEASURING ELECTRICAL QUANTITIES: Magnetism and Electromagnetism Measuring Instruments Basic AC Quantities The Oscilloscope PART IV REACTIVE COMPONENTS: Inductance Inductive Reactance in AC RL Circuits in AC Basic Transformer Characteristics Capacitance Capacitive Reactance in AC RC Circuits in AC RLC Circuit Analysis Series and Parallel Resonance. PART V: Semiconductor Materials and P-N Junctions Diodes and Diode Circuits Power Supply Circuits Bipolar Junction Transistors BJT Amplifier Circuits, Field-Effect Transistors and Circuits Operational Amplifiers Oscillators and Multivibrators Thyristors Optoelectronics
About the Author
Russell L. Meade obtained his Bachelor of Science degree from Mercer University in Georgia. He possesses more than 11 years of teaching experience in electronics and more than 10 years of business experience in such high-tech industries as Scientific-Atlanta, Electromagnetic Sciences, Inc., and Training Technology, Inc. Russell also has more than 16 years of State Agency Technical Education experience in the field of electronics, and has authored numerous books for electronics education and training.
Robert Diffenderfer received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) from John Brown University and a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) from the University of Illinois. With over 28 years of professional experience, he is currently a Senior Professor with DeVry University teaching in the Bachelor of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology program at the Kansas City, Missouri campus.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
changed that much in the last decade.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Computer Science
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Circuits
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electronics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Mechanical > Robotics
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Humanities
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems
- Books > Textbooks > Engineering > Electrical & Electronic Engineering