- Amazon Student members save an additional 10% on Textbooks with promo code TEXTBOOK10. Enter code TEXTBOOK10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Four Seminal Thinkers in International Theory: Machiavelli, Grotius, Kant, and Mazzini Hardcover – Dec 23 2004
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Martin Wight was born in 1913, and died in 1972. This book, edited by his wife Gabriele Wight, and his colleague, Dr Brian Porter, brings together some of his previously unpublished material. Mrs Gabriele Wight married Martin Wight in 1952. She co-edited another of Martin Wight's posthumous works, International Theory: The Three Traditions in 1991, which is now regarded as a classic. Dr Brian Porter was successively tutored and supervised by Martin Wight. He co-edited Wight's International Theory: The Three Traditions with Mrs Gabriele Wight in 1991.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Political
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Philosophy
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political History