From Innovation to Transformation: Moving up the Curve in Ontario Healthcare Paperback – Dec 16 2011
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
The Honourable Elinor Caplan is the chief executive officer of Canada Strategies Inc. Tom Bigda-Peton is an expert on the art and science of storytelling/dynamic evaluation and qualitative analysis. Maia MacNiven is president of MC MacNiven Consulting. Sandy Sheahan is current chair and founder of Bethel House, a not-for-profit outreach project in downtown Kingston that provides safe, transitional housing for men recovering from addictions.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Medical Books > Administration & Medicine Economics > Health Policy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Federal > Monarchy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Government > Provinces
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > Levels of Government
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Care Delivery
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Administration & Policy > Health Policy