Cornwall day by day is the perfect pocket guide book for independent travellers providing a practical, colourful format with useful, clear maps and expertly designed tours. The guide highlights the must-see places in the region and offers knowledgeable opinion on where to stay, eat and shop.
- Special Interest Tours to the Arts & Crafts, Mining Heritage, Castles & Houses, Ancient Cornwall, Children's Activities, and Cornwall's Gardens.
- How to find the best beaches and where to go for hiking, cycling and watersports.
- Regional tours including Bodmin Moor, the Lizard and Penwith.
- Discover Cornwall's towns and cities with an expert guide to the places to stay, eat and shop around Bodmin, Falmouth, Fowey, Polruan, Launceston, Lostwithiel, Padstow, Penzance, Marazion, St Ives and Truro.
- Top tips and all you need to know to make the most of your trip in the Savvy Traveller chapter.
Maps to accompany every tour as well as a fold-out regional map in plastic case