Edinburgh & Glasgow Day By Day is the perfect pocket guide book for independent travellers providing a practical, colourful format with useful, clear maps and expertly designed tours. The guide highlights the must-see places and offers knowledgeable opinion on where to stay, eat and shop.
- Includes special interest tours covering the remarkable architecture of Edinburgh and Glasgow, the best art galleries, fun family-friendly attractions and fascinating, literary destinations to head to in Edinburgh.
- Details neighbourhood walking tours through Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Southside, New Town and Leith.
- Includes suggestions for one, two and three day tours in Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Features outdoor tours: head up to Arthur's Seat for breathtaking views or to the port of Leith via the attractive Dean Village.
- Read about the best places to dine out: try some of the delicious local seafood or splash out at a Michelin starred restaurant owned by one of the country's top chefs.
- Find the ideal place to stay, whatever your budget: choose from historic landmark hotels, to cosy B&Bs and Boutique Georgian townhouse hotels.
- Find the perfect evening entertainment, from clubbing or watching live musicians to opera and cutting-edge theatre.
- Get top tips on making the most of your visit to the Edinburgh festival.
The Best Full Day Tours: One, Two and Three Days.
The Best Special Interest Tours: Historic, Art, Family and Literary.
The Best Neighbourhood Walks: The Royal Mile, Southside, New Town and Leith.
Edinburgh: Best Shopping.
The Great Outdoors: Arthur's Seat and Leith.
Edinburgh: Best Dining.
Edinburgh: Best Nightlife.
Edinburgh Best Arts and Entertainment.
Edinburgh: Best Hotels.
The Best of Glasgow: One, Two and Three Day Tours; Architecture Tour; West End Walk; Best Dining; Best Hotels; Best Shopping; Best Nightlife/Arts & Entertainment.
The Savvy Traveller: Before You Go; Getting There; Getting Around; Fast Facts; A Brief History.